Coverage: It covers appox 16 to 20 sqft per kg for 2 coats maintaining a maximum thickness of 1.5 mn on smooth plaster surface.
Features and Benefits
- It providesan ideal base for painting.
- It provides damp resistant smooth finish for further application of all kinds of paints. (Damp resistance means resistanceto water in humid air & not physical water contacts / leakages).
- It gives pleasing look to interiors & exteriors.
- It is fine powder to be mixed with water as advised for direct application on plastered surface of the interiors /exteriors to get silky and shiny finish.
- Can be used on concrete, rendered wall, hollow block, precast walls, concrete ceilings, calcium silicate bricks & aerated light weight blocks.
- Not recommended for use on painted or other non-cementitious surfaces.
Area of Application :
- To make uneven surfaces to even and smooth surfaces
- Designed for interior and exterior surfaces.
- Allow complete drying for @ 3 days and then use fine emery paper to remove application mark, if any
- Ensure that surface is plastered OR made with cementitious material.
- Ensure that surface is totally clean.
- Ensure that surface is moderately rough (Neither too-rough nor too-smooth).
- Ensure that surface is just-wet.
- Overwetting resulting in accumulation of water on surface should be avoided.
- Apply first coat.
- Use spatula / blade / trowel on the wall with Configuration.
- Apply second coat preferably after @ 4 hrs in hot Season & after @ 12 hrs in cold season. Second coat shall be applied to even out application marks of 1st coat, if any.
- Re-mix putty paste again for @ 1 minute, if it is left un-disturbed for @ 30 minutes.